Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hidden door ( Trivedi cont … )


I didn’t sleep that night. I was looking at the watch and waited until 1:30 AM. Then I got up from bed and tried to open the door. It didn’t open. The door was locked from outside.

“Damn it. How can I open the door?” I thought. I looked the whole room if I could find some other way to escape. But it was vain; I didn’t find any other way.

I locked the door from inside and slipped into sleep while thinking what that guy in room no 9 would have been thinking since I didn’t meet him.

I opened my eyes when I felt somebody had kissed my face. I was shocked to see that person in bed. It was Michele. I didn’t understand how come she was on my bed. She was supposed to be in the US. I asked her the same question. She smiled and told that she was also part of the US sleeper cell. Once I left, she had requested her boss to replace her with someone else and she came over here.

“I got your photo from the boss. That’s how I recognized you. Though you look different, I can feel your breath”, she told by coming close to me.

I didn’t know what to say. My mind became blank. I was looking for words to say something. Whatever hope that I had some whereas I was not a terrorist was breaking into pieces after seeing her.

“See, the boss still didn’t know our intimacy. He was thinking that I was just helping you in that mission. He still has a crush on me. So you have to behave properly with me in front of him”.

I just said fine as I needed time to digest whatever things happening in front of me. Everything was happening so unpredictably.

“I know you don’t remember anything, but we had plans to quit this team and settle in Singapore. We also made arrangements as you transferred 50 million to your Singapore account. But somehow because of that chip in your mind, you became crazy and lost your mind. Anyhow, now the good news is, I have few friends here, who could do anything for me. I asked them to do the arrangements for us, so it would be taken care of. And you won’t be traveling to the US; instead, we are going to Singapore. You know what? You can get operated in Singapore itself.”

I was jolted after hearing that she was planning to take me to Singapore.

I was about to say something. She didn’t listen to anything. She said to be happy and left the room. While she was leaving I observed that she had opened the door lock from the inside before she was going out. That means she didn’t come from that door.

“If she didn’t come from that door then how she could be able to come inside. There might be some other secret door here”, I thought. It was too late for me to explore that room as it has already become a day.

After few minutes, the agent knocked on the door. I opened it. He asked me to get ready to meet the boss.

I had seen Michele along with the boss. She just smiled at me and left us alone. The boss told me that he was doing arrangements for my US travel like getting a fake passport and visa etc. It would take a couple of days, until then I should not go anywhere and stay inside that building.

That whole day I didn’t do anything. I expected to notice the guy who gave that paper note to me. But I didn’t see him at all. I was roaming inside the building. There were many rooms. I tried to enter inside a random room. But they didn’t let me in. I suspected there was something going on inside.

I was thinking to find that hidden door at any cost that night. I waited until it becomes dark. The agent again left me in the room and locked the door.

I slept for few hours and then in the middle of the night started exploring the room. Finally, I figured out, there was a button embedded in the corner side of the wall, and pressing it actually opened the secret door. It was impossible for anyone to notice it as the paint on the door matches with the wall so it fools anyone.

Inside it was dark. I waited some time so that my eyes could adjust to see in the dark and I could make out the way. That path leads to somewhere. I followed the path then it took me to someone’s bedroom. I quietly entered inside. Someone in the hall was talking over the phone. I recognized that voice. That was Michele’s voice.

“Yes,  darling. Don’t worry about him. I’ll take care of him. As per our plan I told him we are going to Singapore.”

Then there was a silence. The guy on the phone asked something.

“Ya, ya. Of course, he believed me. You know about me right. Michele can do anything. It’s magic. I did all arrangements in Singapore. You are not going to see Afzal again”, she was laughing.

I understand that she was talking about me. She was planning something.  I decided not to go with her otherwise god only knows what she could do.

I waited some more time. She was watching TV. I searched in her bedroom drawer. I found a revolver and few photos. I didn’t know what I was searching for there. I saw few alphanumeric numbers written on a paper. I didn’t understand what it was.  I decided to go back. On the way to my room, I noticed another path. I followed it, and it leads to the hall of that building. After entering that hall, I recognized the room which they didn’t allow me that day morning. It was not locked. I wondered whether it was unlocked just for me to explore so I decided to go inside.

It was like a mix of computer and biology labs. I saw a bunch of computers and some papers lying on the floor. I also saw few human organs in a chemical solution. I didn’t understand what that was for. I tried to login into a computer. But it was password protected. I gave different default passwords whatever I could recall. It didn’t work, and then I remembered the alphanumeric pattern that I saw in Mechele’s bedroom. I tried to log in again with that sequence. I was able to log in. Then I saw few drawings. A human body-shaped drawing. I realized that was a model, combining the human body and few electrical circuits. I was trying to explore more. I heard a noise. Somebody was trying to come inside. I quickly logged off from that computer and went inside an almirah in that room and closed the door.

I had sensed that two guys came inside of that room. One person was scolding another one as he forgot to lock the door. They were doing something; I didn’t know what that was. I was sweating inside.

“Where is that chemical solution?” One person asked another.

“I didn’t know. You only put somewhere” the other person replied.

“Ya, I remembered now. It is in that almirah” I could feel that guy coming close to open the almirah door where I was hiding. My heartbeat was running away. I was quickly thinking about what to tell if they notice me.

17 comments:

  1. Charlie Gal ( Wipro )July 12, 2012 at 2:24 PM

    @VJ: Awesome VJ. Very thrilling.. superb… no words to tell. am just travelling inside thestory. narration is very good. waiting for next part…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many suspenses! going well

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG… what a twist…
    I can’t wait till tomorow to read the next part.. really interesting..
    Eagerly waiting for you post nowadays..
    awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very thrilling..
    But still how many parts are there?
    Eagerky waiting for those parts..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vj…when are u planning to gv ur script to film maker dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlie Gal ( Wipro )July 12, 2012 at 2:26 PM

      sup: +1
      VJ: seriously yu can give it.. you are so fantastic.. yu can do it.. we get a good director rather than the directors who make the heroines and heroes to round around the tree for a song.

      Your story about a gal in hostel and she was poisned by her aunt for wrong relationship with her uncle. That was also a thriller story come crime.. really good VJ.

      Delete
    2. WoW … Thx guys for your confidence on me. LoL the way you described the directors what they do with hero and heroine is really funny Actually not all directors are like that. Hollywood directors are really talented. I’ve been inspired from their scripts. Some of their scripts are so fasinating and mind bending. I’ve been wondering how they get that kind of ideas. One thing that i understand is, their life style is different from childhood. They give more importance for creative thoughts along with logical reasoning. Thats how most of them are very creative. Anyhow my stories are just to entertain you guys and not standard enough to make a movie

      Delete
  6. OMG… This is all like filmy stories…
    very excited to know.. can tell me whats ur long time desire…??
    dont tell me to become a film director or story writer like Ram Gopal Varma…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Thx Pavani for liking it. And seriously I dont have any long term plans to become a director like RGV. This is just a Hobby. One of the way to relax

      Delete
  7. seriously all your stories are worth reading… find a publisher.. try to release all ur stories as books… I will be the first person to buy ur books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx a lot for your encouragement Pavani. Actually I’m not that serious. May be if another software recession comes then I might look for job as a screen writer

      Delete
  8. Niceeeeeeeee…..carry on man…!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Next next next………..

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing thriller… gud goin..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its really really good VJ…. as sup said u can really make a good suspense thriller movie with your story…..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thx Hani … actually instead of movie. I would expect this kind of serials in our TV channels. I was really bored to see those melo drama proloned serials what do you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesomeee…
    more expectations on next part

    ReplyDelete